Choosing your first car is usually related to affordability and which one really meets your needs. Oftenly, people who have just newly graduated and get a new job will prefer a compact car especially when working in the city due to easy to get around and less fuel consumption. Let me sumarise all three car category advantages.
Advantages of compact car:
* Affordable ( Lower monthly payment, insurance and road tax)
* Easy to get around in the city ( Parking and easy handling in traffic jam)
* More fuel efficient
Advantages of Sedan Car
* More space for your small family (5 passenger and below)
* More boot space for long journey
* More engine space for any performance modification
* Easier to modify exterior with a lot of sedan car accessories
* A safer ride ( Crush zone front and rear)
* More stable in terms of handling especially while cruising
* A faster car in low and top range speed
* A family car which looks sporty
Advantages Of MPV:
* Can carry 7 passenger for a big family
* Have a smooth and relax feeling while driving
* Better suspension which will gives more comfort to all passenger
*Can carry more stuffs by folding rear seat – Can be used for any purpose like business purpose.
How about your choice? MPV? Compact city car? Or a sedan car?