Powered By :

Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Water Moment





   

                                      *my friend, afan.

How your water moment guys? Well, this is my water moment with my friends at Tioman Island on 13 of May 2008. What is the relation about the picture and for my water moment? Aha, actually, I wanna share with all of you that DSLR camera cannot 'jump' together with us for snorkeling without any specific waterproof casing for the camera. :( So, my friend and I can used the DSLR only on the boat. We can captured all the beautiful 'ingredient' inside the sea. The fish and the coral. All we can do just can memorized all of it in our mind.


Have a look at this picture. This is when my friend captured a photo of me from the boat. But it look just like a normal picture right? I'm just wondering if I can make the photo be more better than this! How guys? Can I ask my friend to jump into the sea with hands up snapping a photo? It can be done but the risk is high. So, here is the solution. (:



The new Cyber-shot TX5 is the best solution to make the picture be much better! It come in a variety of color such as green, grey, red, pink and black. Whenever and wherever situation you are, TX5 can bring out the style especially underwater shots.


Below show the features of TX5:
• 10.2 megapixel T series 4x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot.

• Water-proof (up to 3 meters)
Dive in with the water-proof Cyber-shot TX5. Capture beautiful underwater shots up to 3m deep for up to 60 minutes.
• Temperature proof.
Keep on shooting even below freezing point up to –10ºC** with this tough camera in harsh weather conditions.
• Dust proof.
With the superb dust-resistance of the Cyber-shot TX5, you can be assured to always get spotless images whatever the environment is.
 • Shock proof.
The shock-proof design of the Cyber-shot TX5 allows drops of up to a height of 1.5m*, the usual height we hold the camera for photo-taking.  
Handheld Twilight
Capture a sharper and cleaner image in low light without flash or tripod.
• Intelligent Sweep Panorama
Shoot a high-speed bursts of frames.
“Exmor R” CMOS Sensor
Allows faster reading of greater amount pixel of information as it employs multi channel output.
BIONZ Image Processor

This highspeed processor works to reduce noise and maintain color integrity.
• 25mm wide angle Carl Zeiss® Vario-Tessar lens

This high quality lens offer superior color reproduction and minimal distortion. 

 So, if I have a waterproof camera like Sony TX5, I can shoot underwater panorama clearly without pay a big cost to buy a special waterproof casing for DSLR. Other than that, I can make my picture be much better from the previous picture and maybe it will be like this! :

                         *One day, with Sony TX5, I can able to captured a picture like this! :)


                       * And like this! (:

So guys, what are you waiting for. Go and grab the Sony TX5. I'm sure that all of you don't want miss any memories of you water moment. :)

For more information, you guys can log on to http://www.sony.com.my/product/dsc-tx5 or to our nuffnang website. 

7 comments:

M a W a D D a H said...

good luck yer...

teruja gak dengan contest ni..huhu

jammbush said...

come on! join me! :)

aiDieNa said...

Best of luck! ;)

anyone of us. said...

best dow camera nih!

jojim

hans said...

gudluck bro
aku nak masuk tak ada plak pic mandi2 nih
hahaha
try cari la tgok nanti kalau ada

Snoop said...

nice ads for this contest. but i don't have pic. maybe i will find it and join you for this contest later.:D

good luck!

MRDee said...

Good Luck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Link Exchange:

Sponsored By :