Powered By :

Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

its been a long time...

well, this time kinda different than the other post because i'll talk bla bla bla about something which i did not always prefer to share in my blog.. ME (:
hehe..
Btw, degree dah pun habis for 3rd semester.. n a lot of things changed through the time flow.. what to do, i cant forced my self to return back all the things that i've done.. one thing that i should be grateful is i still have my family n friends beside me..
Thx for those who has collaborate! ahaha.
Degree level teach me lots of thing actually.. It so hard to get SUCCESSFUL in this level even though you already think that it is PERFECT.
Hanif Hasif Hanafi. learned well from the past and make a right path for your FUTURE.. Insyaallah..
For next semester, 4.0 MUST be!

1 comment:

marina anakcikbob said...

lamanyaaaaaaaa xhapdet...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Link Exchange:

Sponsored By :